The Capital 33 difference is in combining advisory and transaction services, and offering depth in both. Many firms focus only on consulting or M&A. Cap 33 is also nimble, moving faster than large consulting and finance firms, and can offer fee structures and phasing that allow mid-size companies access to services they may not otherwise pursue.
• Experience as founders, and operating and marketing executives—we understand client perspectives, challenges, and interests
• Deep functional expertise in strategy, operations, sales & marketing, finance
• Bought and sold 10-plus companies
• Raised over $70 million in debt/equity capital for companies where we have been advisers, owners, and executives
• Most recent M&A transaction was representing the seller of a $17-million Denver distribution business in sale to a strategic buyer
• Most recent capital raise was $1.5 million in equity for a Denver consumer healthcare company